We have a vision to lift up Christ in our city and beyond. There’s a growing need for sufficient meeting space and parking at Walnut Creek Downtown. We recently purchased the building at 301 E. Locust Street to help with this need.
Building Together is a three-year fundraising campaign with the mission of reconfiguring our current building, updating our entrances, completing the streetscape along our block, and renovating the new 301 building.
We invite you to prayerfully consider how you might join us in this project both financially and through prayer. The renovations will take time and patience as contractors work on the buildings. We thank you in advance for your grace and understanding. Thank you for being a part of Building Together.
Pillars of Building Together
To have adequate space for people to come and worship, and for ministry use. We gather to exalt Christ, edify the saints, and evangelize.
To reach people for Christ. More than 390,000 people live within a 10-mile radius of Walnut Creek Downtown, and we want to lift up Christ in our city and beyond.
To invest in the future. We aim to make disciples and raise up the next generation.
To build downtown and to be here a long time. We want to be a bright light in the city. We hope the new space expands our capacity to do ministry. While this is a WCD purchase/project, the benefits will be tremendous to the other locations.
-Submitted an offer on 525 building.
- Continued due diligence on 525 building. - Explored renovating current building.
- Decision made not to purchase 525 building due to increased cost of renovation. - Continue looking for property to purchase downtown.
- Signed purchase agreement on 301 building. - Due diligence process in progress. - Set to close by December 13, 2021.
- Closed on the 301 building!
February 5 & 6, 2021
- Building Together Launch Weekend!
March 5 & 6, 2022
- Building Together Pledges Celebration Weekend!