Historic Altoona location of Walnut Creek
Walnut Creek Altoona is a thriving Christ-centered community. We’re located in a beautiful and historic 150-year-old building near 1st Avenue in Altoona, Iowa. Our mission of making disciples of Jesus Christ who love and worship God drives everything we do.
Plan your visit
What is it like to attend a church service?
Is there an option to watch the service online?
What should I wear?
What type of music do you sing?
Where do I park?
Is there anything for my kids?
How do I check-in my child for nursery or Kids' Class?
Is there childcare available for my baby?
Are there accommodations for nursing moms?
What is the health policy for nursery/kids' classes?
A few things to consider:
- Have they had a fever in the past 24 hours?
- Have they vomited or had diarrhea in the past 24 hours?
- Do they have a severe cold or cough?
- Do they have green or yellow mucus?
- Are there any unexplained rashes or inflammations of the skin?
- Is there any redness or discharge from the eyes?
From all our staff and volunteers at Walnut Creek Altoona, we'd like to thank you for taking time to learn more about our community. We look forward to meeting you and serving Christ together!