- Starting May 18, there is an opportunity to begin regathering as a Community Group for Bible study and to watch church online together.
- Not all Community Groups will regather at exactly the same pace or in the same way. Pastors have been and will continue to work extremely closely with Community Group leaders to help navigate the path to responsible regathering for their particular situation.
- Community Group leaders will be diligently working to gather feedback and communicate plans to CG members in the days ahead. Please pray for wisdom, grace, and unity in the process.
- Wherever necessary, Community Groups will continue to offer virtual gathering options for those unable to immediately regather.
- It is also important to note that non-religious gatherings (such as CG hangouts) are still limited to under 10 people throughout the state of Iowa.
Again, additional information will be shared during Member Meetings this weekend, and we’d encourage you all to consider attending. We are excited to be moving together into Step Two of the regathering process, and we can’t wait to see you all again soon!